SFDT Minigame SFDT Minigame

Nice!

Very fun to mess around with. Maybe take the engine and add a story to it next time. Still, fun physics and cool explosions and blood.

NG Review Game #2 NG Review Game #2

Nice

I quite enjoyed that. Good job. Maybe some more dynamics to it next time add more to the rating system? Or maybe not, maybe it's the sweet simplicity of the game that makes it r0x0rz so much. Loved it.

Little-Rena responds:

Ah but voting is a diffrent concept to reviewing, I could make a voting game but I don't think that would go to well since everyones opinion to what is good can be very diffrent.

Still, thanks for the review :)

Tha Viruz v1.1 Tha Viruz v1.1

Nice

Fun and original. Nice going.

GameBalance responds:

Thanks!

Bouncy The Ball Bouncy The Ball

Not bad...

It's not buggy in the least... but I can't get past the ufo.... I can't keep enough hp and there's no way of avoiding the damge, which is a bad thing for a game to have. Ther has to be a way to win.... Else it's not fun..

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Very nice.

It is somewhat reminiscent of Veiwtiful Joe. It has nonstop action, very nice, fluid moves that go together, its not reaqlly hard, but it sure as hell ain't easy, and you nkow that you could be good at this game if only it weren't so damn fun ust tapping buttons and seeing what happens.

Found Lost Found Lost

Very nice

Kind of creepy, and still some how fun. And for all those who keep asking about the ending... there/s a thing at the end during the credits you can click on that tells you the whole story (the real story, which I found extremely interesting), and a reason for why the ending was the way it was. Any way, very nicely done.