Madness Elimination 3 Madness Elimination 3

Well..

I mean, it was alright, but it wasn't nearly as fun as some of the other Madness toons. Sorry for the low score, but sequels and spin offs should be as good if not better. Otherwise, why make them?

Splurgle responds:

For fun?

TAP episode 2 "jobs" TAP episode 2 "jobs"

Cool

The backgounds seem a little cluttered though. Sometimes it seems like there's maybe too much in there, and it detracts from the actual happenings. But it wasn't bad. You've got promise.

Warriors_End Warriors_End

Not bad...

You should think about putting yopur unfinished stuff into the NGAlphas rather than up on NG. Though, this was a lot better than the usual unfished crap I usually see....

SFDT Minigame SFDT Minigame

Nice!

Very fun to mess around with. Maybe take the engine and add a story to it next time. Still, fun physics and cool explosions and blood.

NG Review Game #2 NG Review Game #2

Nice

I quite enjoyed that. Good job. Maybe some more dynamics to it next time add more to the rating system? Or maybe not, maybe it's the sweet simplicity of the game that makes it r0x0rz so much. Loved it.

Little-Rena responds:

Ah but voting is a diffrent concept to reviewing, I could make a voting game but I don't think that would go to well since everyones opinion to what is good can be very diffrent.

Still, thanks for the review :)

Tha Viruz v1.1 Tha Viruz v1.1

Nice

Fun and original. Nice going.

GameBalance responds: